Check Her Out!
Sweet Boy
The older little brother with his younger bigger brother
Carter happy to have Uncle Sam home
Elly meets Uncle Sam
Elly thinking, "Who's Uncle Sam?"
Hah! It's supposed to say "Welcome Home Uncle Sam"- We all went to the Idaho Falls airport on the 21st to meet Elder Burdick, returning from the Florida, Orlando mission
Our neighbor's b-day was on the 20th too, so we partied together
Happy 26th to my hubby!
The Mighty Hunters
Carter is really sweet with his baby sister (Most of the time)
Kenna and Elly
6 Little Monsters + 2 Princesses
6 Little Monsters (Carter, Treyson, Taygen, Bentley, Logan and Mason) Grandma bought all the kids matching jammies
The Alligator Boys- Grandpa, Carter and Taygen
3 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting for an update & was just about to give you a nudge that I needed one! You are lucky to have so many little cousins for your kids, they are all so cute! It looks like they are filling your life SO happily :) I can't wait!
Happy Birthday to Jimmy!!! I can't believe how much has changed since meeting at the good ol' Colonial House back in 2002!!!
wow! Walking already??? That's crazy to me. Looks like you have been having fun.
Post a Comment