It's been over 2 years since we've had professional pictures taken, and I've been wanting to get some done for awhile now. Jimmy got braces last Thursday, so we figured we better do them before he got his tin grin. (I must say he looks pretty good with his new "silver smile.") It was quite the battle trying to keep the kids clean and presentable until we got there---Sears is only a few minutes away from our house!
Those are adorable pictures Heather! I have to say your kids look just like the Burdicks. MAybe its just their eyes... but you can for sure the "Burdicks" in them. :) Your baby girl has grown a TON! She is so CUTE!!!
they all turned out so well!! can you believe how fast these little ones grow!? We still haven't had our little get together yet, how many times has it been suggested? ;) Thanks for helping advertise for Tegan, hope to see you at the auction!
Okay when the pics turn out that stinkn cute then it is way worth the money. Our kids never would have sat through that many poses. We are lucky if we can get on out of them. I love em they turned out great. I love the one of elle with the teddy. PRICELESS!!!!
Your family pics turned out SO cute. I LOVE the one of all of you, and the one of just the kids. Your kids are SO adorable. I bet you were happy that the pics turned out so good. (hard to do with 2 little ones I am sure!)
Heather!!! Those pictures are adorable. Carter and Elly are such cheeseballs, I love it :D And you, my dear, look amazing as always! And seriously....will Jimmy ever change and look older one day? Anyways, too cute! Thanks for sharing. I miss you guys, so come visit already! :D
Ellie's headband & dress are so adorable! You got a lot of great pictures! Ellie looks like she had more fun than Carter, what a good baby! ... and you should post the new brace face!
oh my gosh your kids are so dang cute!! i love your new family pics-we really need to do them too. you and jimmy look cute in the one of you guys alone too-i love you in hot pink:)
16 comments:
Those are adorable pictures Heather! I have to say your kids look just like the Burdicks. MAybe its just their eyes... but you can for sure the "Burdicks" in them. :) Your baby girl has grown a TON! She is so CUTE!!!
they all turned out so well!! can you believe how fast these little ones grow!? We still haven't had our little get together yet, how many times has it been suggested? ;) Thanks for helping advertise for Tegan, hope to see you at the auction!
Okay when the pics turn out that stinkn cute then it is way worth the money. Our kids never would have sat through that many poses. We are lucky if we can get on out of them. I love em they turned out great. I love the one of elle with the teddy.
PRICELESS!!!!
Super cute pictures! And way to go Jimmy with the braces. Don't you feel 14 again??
Super cute Heather! Your kids look so much like BOTH of you.
Wow! What cute kids you have.
Your family pics turned out SO cute. I LOVE the one of all of you, and the one of just the kids. Your kids are SO adorable. I bet you were happy that the pics turned out so good. (hard to do with 2 little ones I am sure!)
Heather!!! Those pictures are adorable. Carter and Elly are such cheeseballs, I love it :D And you, my dear, look amazing as always! And seriously....will Jimmy ever change and look older one day? Anyways, too cute! Thanks for sharing. I miss you guys, so come visit already! :D
Ellie's headband & dress are so adorable! You got a lot of great pictures! Ellie looks like she had more fun than Carter, what a good baby! ... and you should post the new brace face!
Those pics turned out adorable! Way cute! I LOVE Carter's grin!
thanks so much for coming out last night--you're such a great friend. Hope you guys have fun w/your winnings ;)
I love the pictures! (I need some new ones for my wall.)
These pics are great! Such a cute family!
oh my gosh your kids are so dang cute!! i love your new family pics-we really need to do them too. you and jimmy look cute in the one of you guys alone too-i love you in hot pink:)
those are such cute pictures. Did the sears in pocatello do them? I love the one where Elly is crawling over carters back. Too fun.
You guys are such a cute little family. I love all the pictures and it looks like you did a good job keeping them nice and clean.
Post a Comment