Elly got so many adorable newborn clothes from friends and relatives. She'll probably only be able to wear each outfit once before she grows out of it, so I thought I better take pictures of her wearing them. These are just of few of her newborn size clothes. Thanks everyone for making my little girl look so cute! Enjoy the fashion show!
13 comments:
Heather, those outfits are adorable on her! She looks like she's grown quite a bit already! And how did you make that slide show? It was way cute!
She's so cute! I love little girl clothes. I hope I'll get to buy some of my own someday. Congrats on another member to your your cute family!
Emily
I can't believe how much she has changed already and so stinkin cute!!! Thanks for sharing your little princess with us!
She is soooooo cute!!!
Haha! I LOVE the pink bear jammies. Those are so cute! Plus her Sunday dress with the bow is so cute. She's such a dolly!
You are right, she is adorable! I love little baby girl clothes, I have to look at them when I'm shopping even though I'm looking for little baby boy stuff. It's a good thing I'll always have Ash to play dress up with!
She is getting big! She still looks so small compared to Danika. I love her outfits adn her chubby little cheeks.
Girl clothes are sooo much fun. she looked adorable in all. I really like the brown and blue outfit.
That was so fun to watch. What a cutie! I say if you take pictures it doesn't matter if they only wore it once. :) I love the brown and purple outfit! They are all so cute. She would look cute in anything.
she is so cute. I love the bear snowsuit with the little pawprints on the bottom of the feet. HOW CUTE I'm so jealous you get to buy little girl clothes.
She is such a beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to meet her in person. Your babies are sooo tiny! TTYL Becka
Oh Hey the VI....
Howz work treaten ya? Be happy you have a job, it's getting super scary here....either their hours are getting cut, or they're losing their jobs altogether. Anyway, can't wait to come home and see how cute and big your girly's getting...Talk to ya soon
Hey guys we have thinking of you tuns hope little Elly is getting better!!!! She is such a cute little thing. Heather my email is dayzdoo@aol.com so just email me so i can add your email and invite you K :)
Post a Comment