Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Pictures

My mom took our family pictures this year up Maple Canyon in Bennington. There is a beautiful leaf-covered trail leading to a cute little log cabin, and it was just perfect for picture taking. It was sooo hard trying to get everyone to look and smile at the same time! But, I still think we got some good ones. Thanks mom!

Our little pack-rat friend trying to get in on the photo shoot

Bum shot (:

This is the one I chose to put in our family picture frame at our house. I needed the picture to be vertical and this is the only one that was decent.

Everyone is smiling! I especially love the kids' smiles in this one.

A little closer to our happy faces (:

Oh my heck! Are they not the most adorable kids you've ever seen?

Cute!

Daddy/Son

Mommy/daughter. Elly looks just like her daddy and I think Carter looks more like me.

I love this one.

Can you believe we have been married 5 1/2 years! Woa!

How sweet is that?



I love his big grin!

Little princess

She is just so stinkin' cute!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two!

These pictures of Carter are hilarious to me. It was so hard to get him to hold still, look at the camera, and smile. These pictures totally show his personality.




This is the one I chose to put in Carter's frame. Poor kid has quite a few scars on his face already. The girls are going to think he is so tough!

This is the picture I chose to put in Elly's frame. (Did you notice the little scab on her forehead? I could photoshop it out, but I think it adds. :)

That's a pretty serious face Elly!

Other exciting news: Jimmy just got his braces off, so I will have to post a new picture of him and his non-tin grin. I am ashamed to admit I didn't even notice! He had to point it out to me the next day! In my defense, I had gotten home really late the night before and that morning I hadn't put my contacts in yet :) We also celebrated his 27th birthday on the 20th. The kids got him a new Wii Hunting game and I got him tickets to the Jazz vs. Lakers game the day after Thanksgiving.

9 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Cute pictures! Your family is beautiful and that spot is gorgeous! I love fall! Congrats to Jimmy on getting his braces off...I'm still waiting for that...

Shayla said...

Cute pictures! They turned out really good!

Kelli said...

Yes!!! I love Burdick family posts! I also enjoy knowing that you're still alive. Super cute kids, they definitely too cute to be considered chows though... :)

Jenn said...

such great pictures Heather!!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

well i didnt notice yesterday when you came that he got them off.. Thanks for coming last night.. it was fun to see you.. Love your family pictures! you guys are so cute..

VicandNanc said...

CUTE CUTE FAMILY! Fall pictures are my favorite! We should hurry up & get some of us. I only ever have time for taking pictures of Tommy... no time to actually get myself ready! That pathway of leaves makes me smile. You found the perfect place for pictures. I enjoyed looking at all of Carter's fun faces toO :)

The Collier 4 said...

So cute!! We got pics done too and it was so hard to get Danika to smile. She is such a stinker.

M. Harrison said...

Those are great pictures! Yes, your kids are adorable. Carter's pictures remind me of Trevor...you should see his school picture this year. He is just cheesing it in his picture, but that is Trevor.

Trevor and Dayna said...

I love the pictures. You do have two very cute little kids.